the act or manner of developing, coordinating, and executing a strategy for impacting a target audience wherever they are located.
Our work for the Make-A-Wish/Macy’s Believe campaign encompassed more than 20 markets during each of the four years we managed the program.
We managed and executed ongoing local market activities in 43 states for nine months.
Our media relations efforts are raising community and donor awareness of this vital organization.
As part of the original Blockbuster team, we had a role in virtually every Blockbuster PR campaign for 15 years.
We helped craft messaging and marketing branding for this social services organization.
Since 1996, teamworks has created the St. Louis Area Foodbank’s Tablesetter newsletter, a major fundraiser for the organization.
We helped get the word out about Feed My Starving Children’s expansion plan in Phoenix.
● develops media relations, word of mouth and social marketing strategies, and communication assets
● assists in selecting target and test markets
● creates a team of practitioners to execute tactics in virtually any market of the United States
● crafts key messages in partnership with the client
● develops visual branding, including marketing icons and themes
~ Orlando Veras,
Media Relations, Macy’s, Inc.