We worked with Cold Stone Creamery’s headquarters team in Scottsdale, Arizona, to develop ongoing local market media relations strategies to promote the Creamery’s new products, promotions, and initiatives:
- Our team announced the new Cold Stone To Go product, and publicized a free ice cream for Mother’s Day.
- We promoted National Ice Cream Month and a Shake It Up! Dance Contest.
- Our team was instrumental in getting the word out about the World’s Largest Ice Cream Social to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation, generating more than 124 million impressions for that fundraiser alone!
- In the first year, we generated enough positive impressions – 230 million – to beat the headquarters annual goal for all media impressions, including national media.
- This is a great example of how teamworks can successfully execute marketing and media relations programs in local markets. But, it also speaks to the management and creative counsel we provide as project managers.
- teamworks worked actively with the client each quarter to identify opportunities that would set Cold Stone apart at the local level and develop appropriate media materials and messaging. We also handled contracts and invoicing, so the client received one consolidated invoice each quarter.